Wednesday 6 April 2011

Wardrobe Malfunction!



+22C today! Can you imagine that? Finally!! :)
On the first very hot day of this spring I couldn't even look good, because had no time to get ready before going out. I, literally, had 15 minutes to do my make-up, hair and get dressed. So that's why I look like a shit bag and that's why I'm wearing black jeans!!! :O
I mean... +22, black jeans?? What the hell was I thinking? lol

Anyway... despite the fact that I looked like a tramp, it was a really good day. You know what it's like, sitting in the park, enjoying the sun and the sushi :) Ooooh my babies, my sushi! :) Haven't had them in so long, I missed the taste :)

Tomorrow weather is suppose to be just as good, so maybe tomorrow I'll dress up properly and have a lovely sunny day, looking like a decent human being! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment