Friday 1 April 2011

Weekend Came Twice!

True friends always stay true! No matter how long you haven't seen them, you can always have a great time together!
As I have mentioned before, I went out on Friday clubbing and it was a really crazy night! I needed two days to get over my hangover! :P So by Sunday I was feeling better..

On Monday Jennifer rang me. I haven't seen her for a couple of months now! A long time... So to make up for it, we decided to go to the pub on Tuesday for a couple of glasses of wine. Nothing major, just a drink, a chat and then go home...

So that's exactly what we done... We had two bottles of Rose to share. :O :P ... It was about 11 o'clock on a Tuesday night, but we suddenly decided that we wanna go clubbing!!! :)
So..... We went to some random bar and got ANOTHER bottle or Rose!!! So in total we had 3 bottles of Rose for both of us. As you can imagine, by 12 o'clock we were absolutely smashed! haha :)
We went clubbing, stayed there for a couple of hours....
Basically, I'm not going to go into details, because they are a bit embarrassing lol :) But in the end we got home at 5 in the morning, both absolutely drunk... and we crashed at my house and slept till 1pm!!!


And the next morning we went for a full English breakfast and a little bit of shopping with Erika :P
We decided that 24 hours together wasn't enough, so Jennifer stayed around my house for another night! :)
We watched films, relaxed and just talked all night.
This tomorrow we're going clubbing together again, going to be another messy one! :)
Not sure what to wear, though. I've bought two new dresses one electric blue and other one beige with brown polka dot. So tomorrow, I will probably spend most of my day deciding what to wear etc. :)

So as I have said before, this week, I had weekend twice lol :)
Once from Friday to Sunday and second time from Tuesday to Thursday! :)

Tonight is Friday and I'm just going cinema with my step dad :)
woo

No comments:

Post a Comment