Thursday 21 July 2011

Kiev


I literally just go in from my short trip to Kiev. I only went there for one day to do some business stuff, but I have soooo many emotions! :)
I'm usually such a hater about everything in Ukraine. I hate people, transport, food, service, EVERYTHING except a little town where my grandma lives lol. Well, I can't believe I'm saying this right now, but I actually LOVED Kiev!!
Last time I went there was about 5 years ago and I from what I can remember it wasn't nice at all!
I don't know what has changed now, maybe it's me who's changed, but I couldn't get enough of Kiev today! I am definitely going again for more this summer! :)

It is such a shame that I didn't bring my camera with me today. I did take a few pictures on my phone though.


One thing that was bad in Kiev is fashion! :( lol
And when I say bad, I mean BAAAAD!!! I did not see even one girl who would be dressed nicely. I don't know, maybe I was looking in a wrong place! lol.
Also shopping is awful! Most of the shops had old collections in stores and the prices were twice as high as in London!
It didn't stop me from buying a few things though lol :)
I bought a pair of jeans from Levi's and couple of things from River Island. It cost me around 200 pounds! WHAT? 

2 comments: