Sunday 27 March 2011

Quick Summary


My weekend is going really well :)
On Friday I went clubbing and got way too drunk! I mean like I was absolutely out of it!! :P
Had a REALLY good night :) I'll upload some pictures later :)
Yesterday I had a really bad hangover nearly all day. You know what it's like, head ache, tummy ache, dizziness, I've had the whole package! :( It seems, the older you get, the worst your hangover gets :( lol

So yeh, went cinema, to watch this film called Limitless. I definitely recommend it! Go and watch it! You'll wish you had that pill! lol




These are some of the pictures from yesterday.

Today I'm just relaxing at home at the minute. Just thinking about getting ready, and then going to a restaurant with my family.
Have a good day everyone!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment