Thursday 17 March 2011

Pray For Japan


Recent events in Japan have, obviously, been very upsetting and disturbing. They very close to my heart, because one of my best friends is from Japan, and all her friends and some of her family, including her brother (who I'm very close to) are out there. Thank God earthquake didn't hit their city, but still all of what's going on is making them really upset.

Last night me and my mum donated £10 each to the charity that helps in Japan. I know that £20 is not a lot, but can you imagine if everyone donated even £1, charity could raise millions. Of course, many people think that it's not their problem and why should they try and help? The truth is, situation in Japan is very serious and it's very likely that this problem will go global! :(

Is it hard to believe in the end of the world in 2012 after all this? No, it's not! :(






No comments:

Post a Comment