Tuesday 22 February 2011

Days of Ordinary People



Ordinary days of ordinary people.
Haven't done anything super exciting those past few days. Just been doing a bit of shopping as usual :)
Watched The Social Network again... Such a cool film ;)

Yesterday went out with my friend, as she wanted to get a tattoo. She's under age so it was kind of tricky. Funnies story happened to us. We went to this really good place and the guy said YEH OK, I'LL DO IT. YOU NEED TO PAY £20 DEPOSIT AND PAY THE REST WHEN YOU COME BACK AT FIVE. So we were really happy, thinking that he's gonna do it, he didn't ask her for ID and obviously we thought that he's not gonna ask for it when we come back either. This was at about half one. So we were just walking around, had lunch, done some shopping. It was nearly five, so we headed back. We walk in.... There are two SUPER fit, good looking guys in there! :) I though OOHHH YEEH!! :) So we sit down, all looking cool.... This other tattoo artist comes up to us:
- ARE YOU LENA?
-YES
-OK SO I'LL DO IT FOR YOU, BUT DO YOU HAVE YOUR ID WITH YOU, BECAUSE YOU LOOK A BIT YOUNG.
( omg......................so embarrassing! looool...)
Obviously Lena didn't have ID with her, because she doesn't have one at all!!! :P
At this point I was thinking SHIT! Lena said to him: OH, NO I DIDN'T BRING IT WITH ME :/ So we pretended that we are going to come back on Tuesday and re-reschedule Lena's appointment. It was so embarrassing, but when we got out of there I felt a bit better :P But then i suddenly realised that Lena didn't take her deposit back!! OMG... even more embarrassing.. Lena had to go back and lie to them again, say that she has work and can't come... etc etc :P And all this in front of these two really good looking guys!! :P
We had a really good laugh about it though :)
She did get her tattoo done in the end! Looks really good. She got "Trust" in Ukrainian! :)

I've also been spending a lot of time with my sister as usual :) She's so cute!! I actually think I love her more that ANYONE! :) Of course, I love my youngest sister too, but she's just a baby still and there's not much I can do with her, where as with Erika I can play, we can talk, I always dress her up and do her hair and make-up :)
Also bought a pair of shorts today :) I just can't stop shopping for spring/summer clothes! I looovee warm weather!!! :)
Tonight I'll be watching TV, as tonight is Tuesday and all the best programs are on :)
Tomorrow I have a job interview and a chance to do more shopping :)
Speak to you later, hope everyone has a good week :)


No comments:

Post a Comment