Tuesday 14 June 2011

At the moment I'm in a really good place. Everything is going well at work, with friends and family, also my parents are buying a new house, so another thing to be happy about.
Also, tomorrow I am going to another film premier to see the love of my life, Mr. Johnny Depp! :) He is such a legend, it's unbelievable! :)

Well, at work I had some time to think about what to wear tomorrow lool :) English weather is being it's typical self, so it's cold tomorrow, down to +17 :/
I really wanted to wear some leather shorts, but had to go for jeans.. oh well.. it's only clothes, right? :/ lol

Knowing me, I will probably change my mind million times lol


Hope all of you are well and sorry for being so shit at blogging lol.
I'm always in such a rush and have too many thoughts in my head, my fingers are just not able to type them that fast, so my posts are kind of crap lol.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment