Friday 17 June 2011

...

there is a "lie" in believe
"over" in lover
"end" in friend
"us" in trust
"ex" in next
and "if" in life...
-Unknown

I'm looking forward to the memories of right now.
-Drake


They say the first love is the sweetest
But the first cut is the deepest
-Drake

Haters don't really hate you...
They hate themselves cause you're a reflection
Of what they wish to be
-Unknown

There's a story behind every person.
There's a reason why they're the way they are.
Think about that before you judge someone.
-Wiz Khallifa


My mum used to say to me:
"You can't have fun all the time!"
And I used to say:
"Why not!?. Why the fuck can't I have fun all the time?
-Kate Moss


Everybody dies, but not everybody lives
-Drake

Haters only hate people they can't have
or the people they can't be...

No comments:

Post a Comment