Friday 15 July 2011

Polka Dot.

It's so nice when you have nothing to do! :)
I'm just laying here in my bed, eating some prawn cocktail (fat free of course! lol) looking through the pictures from last night and just thinking how nice it is to be all relaxed in your bed.
Especially when you've had another drunken night out the night before.. :)

Went clubbing again and possibly had one too many tequila shots! Overall my night was really enjoyable! I've seen so many school and college friends that I haven't seen in ages and we all came to a conclusion that we need to arrange a night out together :).

All week, starting from last Friday, I've been very naughty in terms of my diet and exercise. I haven't been working out as much as I should have and been eating a lot of junk. I've had McDonald's this week!! :( Kill me now! So from tomorrow I need to get back in the game! Ill go hardcore dieting again lol.

Anyways, here are a few pictures from last night. Quality is not really good, as you can imagine, I was in no state to take decent pictures last night! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment